|One of my first shoots and still wearing my bracket braces - Photographer: Jan Verbeke|
- In the medieval the nobility used this soft fabric a lot. This dark period inspires me especially in my gothic style. The softness shows that I like to be treated in a gentle way.
|Funeral shoot with my parasol from Venice- Photographer: Dirk Deschrijver|
- It has a complicated pattern, so am I. But when you come closer you can look through it. When you make an effort to get me know better you will know how I am. Real Bruges or Venetian lace is made by hand. With this I'm saying that I realize things with my hands.
|Still proud of this shoot - Photographer: Dries Vanackere|
- This transparant fabric falls very flexible and swings around. As child I did ballet and I still have this elegant way of moving. When I'm talking full of passion, I use my arms and make those typical Italian moves.
|Stock photography for bookcovers - By Razzle Dazzle Design|
- Next the elegance I also like something with a tougher side. Especially in my outfits you will see this. Real leather is actually hard, and so am I in using words and saying my opinion. But with the right treatments I can turn by and act much more emotional and soft.
|Jewelry shoot - Photographer: Suzan van Gemeren|
- Somehow this material let me think about the moon and stars. I'm a night person and enjoy less from the sun (gold) than a normal human. And since I'm a winter type (in fashion), silver fits me better too.
|Punkshoot - Catherine Jane Robertson|
Spikes and studs
- Watch out if you dare to hurt my loved ones or me. I'll jump immediately in the defensive and come up for people who deserve it.
|My black bird shoot I did in Paris - Photographer: Krystal Forest - Designer: Black Norns|
- Light as a feather, they say. And yes that's how my body is built. That's a positive thing to be a model, sadly that's also the only thing.
|Another picture of the jewelry shoot - Photographer: Suzan van Gemeren|
- Every stone is unique, and so am I. Well at least that's how I want to be. I have my own clothingstyle and way of thinking about this world.
Help mij met mijn deelname aan Miss West-Vlaanderen voor Miss België! Sms "MWV 05" naar 6665 (Enkel voor Belgen - 1euro/sms - mag meerdere keren)