1 or 2 times a day. In the morning I splash some water in my face, unless I take a shower or a bath. And sometimes before sleeping to get of the rest of my make-up.
2. Which skin type do you have?
Something in between, but I have very open pores. Luckily I have now less pimples than some years ago.
|Photographer: Marceau De Blecker|
3. Which facewash do you use for the moment?
Since nothing worked for my acné I stopped using anything and only clean my face with some water.
4. Do you scrub your face skin?
When I'm having a shoot or some presentation and I have back a lot of acne then I do yes. But not more than that.
5. Which brand is it?
6. Which day cream do you use?
As I said, I don't try that much products anymore. So none.
|By an earlier agency|
7. Do you have freckles?
No, not at all! I have some beauty spots, but that's it.
8. Do you use eye cream?
On my age? Noway!
9. Do or did you have acne?
When I was getting 16 years I was having a lot of them. I used commercial products such as scrubs and tonics. That didn't help, so I went to a beauty specialist and got from a few other products. At least I went to the skin specialist, that's a doctor, and I had to take some kind of hormone pill and some kind of foundation but with medical ingredients. Sadly nothing worked till I threw away everything.
10. Which foundation do you use for the moment?
In an earlier blog I talked about the foundation from Gosh, the porcelain. And I'm still using it.
11. Which concealer do you use?
For the moment I don't have one anymore. I don't even remember which one it was. But it was empty and I didn't buy a new one. The foundation is good enough while using a brush.
12. Do you know what your skin overtone is?
Well I know it's very light, almost white, but some yellow overtone. It's said that I'm a winter type with my dark hair.
|Photographer: Laura Vanselow - Designer: Degenerotika - Make-up: Thea B. Adora|
13. What's your opinion about false eyelashes?
For beautyshoots is this really useful. But I wouldn't use for daily life, maybe for party, but still not convinced about that.
14. Did you know you have to change your mascara after 3 months?
No I didn't know. But I don't use it that much and it still works the same after a long time.
15. Which brand is your mascara?
I use the Volume' Express Colossal Smoke Eyes from Maybelline.
16. Sephora or MAC?
I wouldn't know since I never used the products from Sephora. Don't even think we have that in Belgium. And MAC is too expensive for my budget. But my sister and a lot of make-up artists I know use it and I believe it's very good.
|Backstage - Photographer: Michel Maat - Make-up & Hair: Francisca Marcella|
17. Do you have a MAC pro card?
No of course not. I'm not a make-up artist. They do it for me as you can see. And when I do it myself, then it's not good enough.
18. Which tools do you use to bring on your make-up.First I used a sponge for the foundation, but I saw the artists using a brush so I bought one too. It's easier, and on the difficult parts I use my fingers. For me eyeshadow I use an eyeshadow brush and for the more glittering ones those little "sponges" on a long stick.
19. Which primer do you use for under your eyeshadow?
Nothing. Mostly I go over with my foundation or a pressed powder.
20. And for your face?
Same story as above.
Help mij met mijn deelname aan Miss West-Vlaanderen voor Miss België! Sms "MWV 05" naar 6665 (Enkel voor Belgen - 1euro/sms - mag meerdere keren)