donderdag 18 juli 2013

TAG: The Fashion Tag

It's time for another tag, I just love them! This one is about fashion. That fits on my blog right? Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I'll show you pictures from the outfit I will wear on the Belle Epoque picknick sunday.

Leather dress combined with a black blazer which has a little detail on the edges

1. How would you discribe your style?
I still love the gothic style, but since I work and participate on Miss Belgium I have to look after what to wear. But as I'm Sharon Boucquez, I keep staying myself. I can't say no to black of course, so I still choose for something rock-a-like but elegant, and commercial.

2. What are your wardrobe staples
Dresses and skirts everywhere! Also have some corsets and high heels. I often use leather, at least fake leather.

Photograpger: Jeroen Strijbos - Model: Sharon Boucquez

3. Most expensive item in your wardrobe?
I think that's my very long wintercoat. It was close to the 200 euro's. Everything else is under the 80 euro's except from a pair of boots.

4. Most wanted item?
High heels! Black pumps with very high heels and decorated with studs or diamonds. Or overknee boots which don't look cheap.



5. Favorite designer?
That's really a difficult question. You just can't have 1 favorite. Elie Saab, Zuhair Murad, Jean Paul Gaultier and Alexander McQueen are my favorites. I just can't choose between them.

6. How much do you spend on clothes?
I go shopping once or twice a year and then I spend about the 100 euro's. Sometimes I buy one or two pieces between both periods. But that's for sure not a lot. I don't have the money for that.

7. What are your favorite places to shop?
The New Look, Forever 21 and Zara are my favorite shops. But when I don't find anything, I like to use the online gothic shops.

After visiting a museum we found this store of Guerlain. Here I bought my first perfume.

8. Favorite fragrance?
In Paris last year, I bought La Petite Robe Noire from Guerlain. Someone in school told me she saw the publicity and it reminded her on me. When I smelt it, it fitted perfect with me. It's sweet and has all black ingredients. 

9. What's your favorite way to do your hair?
I wish I could do much more with my hair. But even hairdressers mostly fail in playing with it. As you can see on pictures I wear it always loose.

On an event for Miss Belgium

10. What is your "go-to" outfit when you have no idea what to wear?
A little black dress. Fits with every occasion, work, school, party, restaurant,... and also on a date. But I have no experience with that last one.

11. One fashion trend you wish would come back or stay?
When I was much younger I remember there was a winterperiod with a lot of black combined with colourful accents (also neon) and legwarmers. It was like the 80's were coming back, but not that heavily. I wish the style from Madonna in the 80's would come back. I'm talking about lace, corsets, pettycoats, leather ankle boots with laces,...

At my 18th birthday, faking I'm drinking champagne. I don't like alcohol at all!

12. Show us your most prized possession in your wardrobe.
This bracelet is very unique and got it for my 18th birthday from my parents. They bought it in Paris when I was at the concert of Tokio Hotel. With unique I mean there's only one of it.

Photographer: Dries Vanackere - MUA: Sheyla Carolina - Model: Sharon Boucquez



Help mij met mijn deelname aan Miss West-Vlaanderen voor Miss België! Sms "MWV 05" naar 6665 (Enkel voor Belgen - 1euro/sms - mag meerdere keren)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten