dinsdag 20 augustus 2013

Fashion: FW 2013 trend - Plaid patterns

Now the sales are over, you can see everywhere the new fall and winter collection. On sunday the shops are open in Oostende, and I took the chance to go shopping. Last time I didn't visit the Zara and I also still wanted to buy the pants I saw in Vero Moda. It was for me very clearly what will be the next trends. Especially in the Zara (who's always very up to date about the new trends) I saw skirts, dresses and blouses with scottish plaid patterns. The colours are very sober, from bordeaux to midnightblue.
It also have a typical school style with pleated skirts and knee stockings.

Afbeelding 1 van GERUITE MINIROK van Zara
Zara


Afbeelding 1 van COATED PLISSÉROK van Zara
Zara

Afbeelding 1 van BLOUSE MET COMBIPRINT van Zara
Zara

CHARLIE L/S SHIRT - NM*, Fig, large
Vero Moda
Of course you still combinate it how you want. You can go as a cute schoolgirl, but it can be also very punk if you combinate it with a belt with studs or bikerboots. Not everything I saw in the shops I could find back on the sites. For example, I saw a very cute dress, but on top it didn't fit me, to wide again. But it could have look nice if I wasn't that thin. Let's see how the designers used this pattern in their collection.

Lena Hoschek
Moschino

Moschino
Saint Laurent

Saint Laurent

Saint Laurent
Red Valentino

Red Valentino
Versace

Versace

Help mij met mijn deelname aan Miss West-Vlaanderen voor Miss België! Sms "MWV 05" naar 6665 (Enkel voor Belgen - 1euro/sms - mag meerdere keren)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten