zaterdag 31 augustus 2013

Fashion week: New York & London

In September the Ready To Wear (RTW) fashion weeks will start in New York. The first shows will start on wednesday the 4th and there are a lot of names on the lists. From friday the 13th London will show the Spring/Summer collections for next year. About Paris and Milan I didn't find information yet, but I'll let you know. If you want to know when your favorite designers will show your collection, click here for the schedule. Here I have my top 3 of last year SS 2013.

Alexander McQueen - My number one

Elie Saab - The elegance

Philipp Plein - Glamorous rockchick


Help mij met mijn deelname aan Miss West-Vlaanderen voor Miss Belgiƫ! Sms "MWV 05" naar 6665 (Enkel voor Belgen - 1euro/sms - mag meerdere keren)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten