donderdag 16 mei 2013

Personal: Meet my cats

If you know me, then you know I love my cats. They mean everything to me and it breaks my heart when they dissapear or die. My 2 last ones are sisters, Selena (inspired character in the movie Underworld) and Katniss (character in The Hunger Games). They're both black and white spotted but so different in their faces. I know this have nothig to do with fashion, but I took the pictures myself, and I don't think they're that bad.

Meet Selena, the cat with the black mask

She's really a model, just like me

Meet Katniss, still acts like a little baby that needs attention, but so cute

Look at her expression

Told you she's cute

Just not that good in posing, she can't sit still for a minute

3 opmerkingen:

  1. OMG Sharon ♥.♥ snelle poesekes

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. First off I would like to say wonderful blog!

    I had a quick question that I'd like to ask iff
    you don't mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself
    and clear your thoughts prior to writing.
    I have had a hard time clearing my thoughts in getting my
    thoughts out. I truly do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually lost simply just
    trying to figure out how to begin. Anny ideas or hints?
    Kudos!

    Feel free too surf to my web-site: Make Up Artist elena panait din Bucuresti

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen