zaterdag 4 mei 2013

Personal: New clothes

When you open by closet you will see black, black and black. Sadly not every boss likes this, so if I wanna get a new job I need to bring some colours in my outfits. Let's start with cream colour! In the New look I found a beautiful peplum top in cream lace. I also bought a dress with black and cream combination. In the Bijou Brigitte I saw a black mask in lace, and I was thinking to use and paste it on my old glasses. With the next history/fantasy ball I can wear a mask, but still with my glasses.






2 opmerkingen:

  1. There are quite a few blogs about how to dress fashionable and work-appropriate, but still in your own goth style. You probably already follow them, but I can send you the links if you'd like. :) It's a matter of trying to find a nice balance between the two. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Zou het tof vinden als je mij die links eens kon sturen :)

      Verwijderen