woensdag 2 oktober 2013

Fashion week: Valentin Yudashkin - Valentino - Alexander McQueen

It was my last day on work today. Since I follow lesson on friday they suddenly made a problem of it on work while they knew it from our first meeting. That means that I will be more active again on this the next weeks. Unless I find very fast a new job, but that would surprise me in this crisis. And the crisis is very visable, also in the fashionbusiness. Except from a few designers, the collections are very simple and boring. Luckily the 2 Valentins made a nice and rich looking collection. But Alexander McQueen who's actually one of my favorite designers, dissapoints me a lot with the new collection.

VALENTIN YUDASHKIN










VALENTINO












ALEXANDER MCQUEEN






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten