zondag 6 oktober 2013

Video: How to make the perfect selfie

It took long but I finally have a smartphone. It became time, because lately people and organisations just expect you to have one. For everything there's an app, and I'm still finding it out. I made an Instagram of course and I started with putting pictures online from my 2 cutie cats. When I was travelling with the train or bus I started to take selfies too. Mostly after a shoot to show the make-up from that day. But I still prefere real shooting than making random pictures of myself. In this video Michelle Phan explains you how to make good selfies. Watch out with the "Baby face angle". Not everyone fits with this angle, it makes your forhead bigger and that doesn't always look pretty. Also if you take pictures from under, you can create a big chin or let people look in your noise.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten