zaterdag 12 oktober 2013

Instachallenge: #21DaysofStyle

A few days ago I told you about my smartphone and that I have now Instagram too. I reminded some organisations, like stores or community sites, has their own Instachallenge. Everyday you have a new theme to make a picture about and upload it with the right tags on Instagram. I found a nice one from Forever 21, it's already a year old but it's for myself. And maybe some of you are interested too.

Day 1 - Knits

I was at the tram on my way to the academy. I was wearing a dress in wool with legwarmers.
Day 2 - Rings

I don't wear much rings, but I love this clawring!
You can follow me on Instagram! I'm thinking about organisating photocontests, so keep following my blog and instagram for more information.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten