dinsdag 24 september 2013

Fashion week: New York

Time doesn't stand still. While I still didn't show you all my favorite collections of the New York fashionweeks, they're already walking on the catwalks in Milan. I'll give you from every collection I like from the New York fashionweeks my favorite design. This way I can go on with London and Milan.

THREEASFOUR


TRACE REESE


THAKOON


DIANE VON FURSTENBERG


ZAC POSEN


RALPH RUCCI


CAROLINA HERRERA


HOLMES & YANG


PAMELLA ROLAND


DONNA KARAN


THOM BROWNE


ALICE + OLIVIA


REEM ACRA


BADGLEY MISCHKA


RODARTE


JENNY PACKHAM


DIESEL BLACK GOLD


WES GORDON


SASS & BIDE


DENNIS BASSO


OSCAR DE LA RENTA


BIBHU MOHAPATRA


DOUGLAS HANNANT


RACHEL ZOE


J.MENDEL


JEREMY SCOTT


MILLY BY MICHELLE SMITH


BETSEY JOHNSON


MARCHESA


ANNA SUI


DION LEE


RALPH LAUREN


MARC JACOBS

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten