maandag 11 november 2013

Personal: Finally pictures!

It's so long ago I wrote on my blog. I'm dissapointed in myself, but I don't think any of you missed it. I never have comments on my blog and on bloglovin I only have 4 followers. On blogger self 46, which is also not that much. When I don't have new pictures of myself I'm lucky if I have 100 views in a day. So if you don't want to miss me, it would be nice if you leave a comment and follow me here or on Bloglovin.

The last 2 months I did some shoots but it took long to finally see some results. First I did a shoot for the Hairdressawards, a very known awardshow in Belgium. Sadly only my hairdress wasn't nominated so I lost a lot of time and money. I travelled 4 hours, waited for hours till it was my time to shoot and travelled back home for another 4 hours. This all for free with the promise I would get publication, not. The picture is beautiful, I never got that much likes on facebook.

Photographer: Shari Ruzzi - Stylist: Katleen Stieglitz - Designer: Tristan & Izolda - Hairdresser: Maria Esposito - Make-up Artist: Nathalie Cavini - Model: Sharon Boucquez
Next an Egyptian and Skeleton shoot I also did a very special shoot with a student from Antwerp. She arranged a nudecat and normally there would be a stylist too. Sadly she didn't show up, but thanks to this great team we made some nice work.

Photographer: Emily Damoiseaux - Make-up Artist: Dorien Mertens (by Muartistry) - Model: Sharon Boucquez

Photographer: Emily Damoiseaux - Make-up Artist: Dorien Mertens (by Muartistry) - Model: Sharon Boucquez

Photographer: Emily Damoiseaux - Make-up Artist: Dorien Mertens (by Muartistry) - Model: Sharon Boucquez

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten